Request access to closed beta tests

Discussion in 'Development Discussion' started by Fuserleer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Fuserleer

Fuserleer eMunie Founder Staff Member

In light of a few posts recently on the forum, where members that do not currently have access to the closed beta test are expressing a bit of frustration, I've decided to open this possibility back up.

If you would like to get access to the closed beta tests, make a post in here, and include a bit of blurb with regard to any skills you have (JustinV I saw your thread already :) ) so that we know who can help with what, and we'll get you in.

Why don't I just use the old thread you ask? Well that's quite old now and a lot of the users that posted in there no longer come on here for some time, and to go through all of them one by one adding them to the beta group when they might never come back is a waste of time.

As always thanks for the support you all show.

PS: If you can operate a computer even at a basic level that is all the skill you need! Only other requirement is some passion about this project :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. danisapfirov

danisapfirov Beta Testers

3. Don Jon

Don Jon Beta Testers

i like to break things, does that count?

roƀėrt and Jazzer like this.
  4. Marakanito

Marakanito Beta Testers

Hello, Dan! I have been software developer since I was born. I like to find bugs in my software. Waiting to be beta tester from january.
    I hope I can help the community.

fyyt likes this.
  5. junsha

junsha Beta Testers

I also would like to help. I'm a projecct manager for embeded software development. And I have testing skills.
    Should beta testers share some test angle/viewpoints and some basic test cases? of cause testers should also do free tests.

6. Don Jon

Don Jon Beta Testers

Any updates on this?

7. Fuserleer

adding you guys in tonight :)

Marakanito likes this.
  8. Don Jon

Don Jon Beta Testers

thanks dan :)

9. fthomas

fthomas Beta Testers

Hi, i also would like to help in beta test, but have no special skills in software development.

10. richard2012

richard2012 Beta Testers

would love to be part, but don't have any software/programming skills. Did some testing and feedback suggestions to IT team to build company sales tools... not sure if that qualifies

11. Fuserleer

you already are a beta tester dude, have been for ages :p

12. justinV

justinV Beta Testers

you mentioned me in your first post, but i haven't been added yet. Would love to be official beta tester pls.

13. Fuserleer

See under your name, it says Beta Testers ;) You were the first.

You should be able to see the Beta forum on the main forum page and also have access to chat in the top menu now

justinV likes this.
  14. WarEqualsRacket

WarEqualsRacket Beta Testers

LOL .. thought beta and closed beta are different .. it was early in the morning xD

15. gbcholgi

gbcholgi Beta Testers

Hi Dan, thx for possibility to gain access to the closed beta.

I am a Tourism Project Manager in Germany. In my opinion Emunie could solve several existing problems in this "industry". Also it could be a new instrument for mini crowdfunding projects. I have several ideas for the tourism industry (direct booking with emunie as decentralized marketplace with a much smaller fee than f.e. our existent booking engine). We need a new booking.com :)
    So would love to join this projekt as beta tester.

16. lovely89

lovely89 Beta Testers

Hello Dan.
    I hope you are still accepting beta testers. I put my name down 7 months ago but no luck. I'm technically a SAP developer at work, but just finished uni, so still a beginner and I'm looking into Cryptocurrencies on the side for now.

I've been following and fill in friends, family and twitter peeps on updates here.

Regards.

17. gbcholgi

gbcholgi Beta Testers

Any updates? Or is Dan still sick?

18. Fuserleer

I'm not sick anymore thankfully and working on the next version atm.

This probably wont be ready until the weekend earliest, at which point I'll pull you guys into the testing :)

gbcholgi likes this.
  19. keepwalking1234

keepwalking1234 Beta Testers

take me in.

thanks

20. richard2012

richard2012 Beta Testers

Any news if we are in or out?

Cheers