IPO

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Diarm, May 26, 2014.

1. Diarm

Diarm Beta Testers

Hi guys,

First off- I refuse to use facebook.
    Second - Ive skimmed the forums and the IPO date and whether its already happened is not clear? Can some kind person illuminate me?
    Can we purchase in advance prior to the first non beta client being available or is it available?

Thanks

2. lou

lou Beta Testers

Congratulations on not using facebook. You don't need it here. :)

The IPO has been postponed until further notice. The project is still in a pre-launch beta phase.

There will be a new beta version sometime this week (see this thread for example). This version will probably be something like OB-1.5.x (where "OB" means "Open Beta").

The general plan is (was) that some time after OB-1.5 we will have OB-2.0, and when OB-2.0 has seen sufficient testing, the IPO will take place using the distributed exchange built into OB-2.0. After the IPO phase, the actual eMunie network will be launched.

3. Jazzer

Jazzer The Dutch connection Staff Member

The plan is to finish eMunie and launch it through an IPO. That's all the planning that is published.
    Going from my gut I think we will probably go live somewhere in Q4 of 2014.

madnn likes this.
  4. cofi19

cofi19 Beta Testers

i really hope it wont take that long :)

5. kellendil

kellendil New Member

can i still invest ?

6. lovely89

lovely89 Beta Testers

This cracks me up. Q4 2015 seems 'possible'. :p

7. danisapfirov

danisapfirov Beta Testers

+1

8. lovely89

lovely89 Beta Testers

I hope you realised that that 2014... not 2015. :p

9. danisapfirov

danisapfirov Beta Testers

+0

10. Jazzer

Jazzer The Dutch connection Staff Member

Yeah, things are taking longer than anyone hoped. But make no mistake, Dan is still progressing and eMunie is far far better today than it was one year Ago. Seeing what still needs to be done means that I still wont dare put a date on it. Just stay in touch, we'll start making more and more waves the closer we get to launch..

trescuernos, Anima and lovely89 like this.
  11. TheProfileth

TheProfileth Beta Testers

Odd jazzer hasn't logged on in almost a month. Guess he's busy and waiting for 2016 Q1 results

12. skywave

skywave Founders Staff Member

eMunie development still going full speed ahead on all fronts - good stuff takes time to build :)

13. HumanResources

HumanResources New Member

what is the minimum investment ?

14. TheProfileth

TheProfileth Beta Testers

You are going to need to wait until they announce everything as there isn't any info posted

15. BeeFer310

BeeFer310 Beta Testers

Is there someting I need to do to take part in the IPO?
    Looking forward to the OB

16. Fuserleer

Fuserleer eMunie Founder Staff Member

17. BeeFer310

BeeFer310 Beta Testers

sounds great, thank you!

18. timau

timau New Member

Hi guys, I've been in-active from all crytpo stuff for nearly 3 years mainly due to sports, obsessed with tennis to the core! Gotta love the dropshot! and before it was indoor soccer.

Anyway since bitcoin has been getting a lot of attention in the media, it reminded me of eMunie. I've seen and read the progression of this project and it's turned into a beautiful creation. eMunie client looks amazing and the features are unreal! Dex is going to be very interesting.

I'm very keen to get some eMunie. I know the IPO hasn't been announced but I'm wondering is the IPO price of eMunie still the same (0.1 USD for 1EMU)? And do I have to purchase it within the eMunie client or will it be announced on the forums with payment details?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.